Interested in becoming a Driving Instructor?
Become an Approved Driving Instructor with Revolution Driving School. As an experienced Driving Instructor and Instructor Trainer I can provide high quality Instructor training at an affordable price. Once qualified you too can:
* Be your own Boss.
* Work the hours that suit you.
* Have a highly rewarding career.
* Have a great earning potential. (up to £30,000 per year)
Training with Revolution gives you the flexibility to train around your current work commitments with our tailor made courses, or if you´re not currently working our intensive course could be the way forward. You could be working as an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) in as little as 6 months.
What to consider before becoming a Driving Instructor?
If you want to become an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) you must:
* Currently hold a full Northern Ireland, Great Britain or Community(EU) car driving licence;
* Have held one of the above licences for a total of 4 years out of the past 6;
* Not have been disqualified from driving for any part of the 4 years;
* Be a fit and proper person to have your name entered in the Register. All convictions including motoring offences, still in force (i.e. not ´spent´ under the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Northern Ireland) Order 1978) will be taken into account when the Registrar assesses your suitability to be entered on the Register; and
Pass the 3 part qualifying examination.
* A theory test;
* A practical test of your driving ability; and
* A practical test of your ability to instruct.
You must take and pass all three parts of the examination in this order and the whole examination must be completed within two years of passing the theory test. Each part must be passed before the next can be booked.
The process begins by filling in the contact form or giving me a call, we can discuss your training needs and put together a training package just for you.
I look forward to hearing from you,